We welcome Dr Angelastro and his fantastic team at Heal Strong as an affiliated partner of Align Health Partners
Dr. Angelastro brings 27+ years of experience and he enjoys helping patients navigate through the medical world for optimal preventive health. Heal Strong provides both traditional primary and urgent care services. He moved to the Sarasota area several years ago to take advantage of great tennis, brilliant weather year-round, waterfront living, wonderful sport fishing, biking, culture, and a good population for practicing medicine.
Because life doesn’t always go as planned, Heal Strong not only provides friendly and experienced primary care, but they also offer many urgent care/walk-in services:
- Sprains & Fractures
- Common Cold & Flu
- Respiratory, Ear & Minor Infections
- Lacerations & Minor Burns
- Skin Treatment
- School & Sports Physicals
- Pre-employment Services & Worker’s Comp
- Drug, Alcohol, & Tobacco Screenings
About Dr Angelastro:
Dr Angelastro is a hardcore Philly sports fan; Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and Sixers. He is avid tennis player and fan, who even named his youngest son, Andre, after pro tennis great – Andre Agassi.
After obtaining a BA in Psychobiology and spending time in Neurosurgical research, he attended Osteopathic Medical School in NJ. He finished his 5th year rotating internship at same school before heading to Danville, PA for his 3 year residency in Emergency Medicine (EM).
Dr Angelastro spent more than 10 years at Sarasota Memorial Hospital in the Emergency Management department and then played a central role in establishing their successful Urgent Care Centers.
- Cynosure Aesthetic Device Certifications
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Certified in EM (NPBS)
- Certified ABEM
- Geisinger Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine Resident
- Atlantic City Medical Center – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) Rotating Internship
- UMDNJ – School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Department of Neurosurgery Surgical Research Assistant
- Temple University Bachelor of Arts